What are you wearing After Midnight™? Try Hanky Panky's Ouvert Mesh Bralette—delicate, romantic, and just what the love doctor ordered.
• Soft, unlined high-neck bralette in sheer stretch tulle
• Offers light support for A to D cups
• Sultry open front • V back neckline
• No back closure, slips over the head
• Soft satin elastic under bust
• Flat elastic trim at neckline and armholes
• Non-adjustable straps
• Body: 89% Nylon, 11% LYCRA® Spandex; exclusive of trim
• Care: hand wash in cool water with mild detergent and dry flat or hang to dry
With the inception of the hanky set in the seventies to the thongs of today, Hanky Panky continues to influence trends in lingerie and sleepwear. They remain dedicated to innovative design, comfort, quality, and US production.
Each garment is made from the finest fabrics, creating supple collections season after season. Blending traditional with modern glam looks, Hanky Panky regularly appears in magazines and is a fashion favorite of countless celebrities.
Hanky Panky clothing is constructed with the best methods available. Each thong uses over 30 yards of thread. More thread means more stitches per inch, and more stitches means a more durable, high quality product.
Hanky Panky has been manufacturing in the Northeast area of the USA since 1977. Manufacturing locally saves time, fuel, and shipping costs, thus drastically reducing the generation of CO2. It also keeps our factories where we can see them, allowing us to monitor both the quality of our products and the working conditions.
The US has many laws in place protecting the health and safety of its workers. Sadly, many other countries where apparel is produced have not yet enacted or enforced laws protecting its manufacturing workers.
Manufacturing in the USA and sourcing USA-made components wherever feasible also keeps Americans employed, thus strengthening our economy.